CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking you, ANDROID/iOS DEVELOPER, to join our team and work on software solutions that really matters.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop mobile software as a part of a small to medium sized development team
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Work with analysts and testers to refine software requirements
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
For your everyday work you will need:
- Relevant work experience/Solid knowledge of Native Mobile Technologies (eg Kotlin / Java or Swift / Objective-C)
- Node / Java / Spring
- Interfaces: SOA / RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating backend REST API's.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
- Fluent in Estonian and English language
From us you can expect:
- Interesting and impactful experience through international projects;
- Great colleagues and developers community within CGI Group;
- Opportunities to grow, have extended and diverse career;
- Great and diverse training possibilities - certification courses/exams, conferences, case studies and knowledge sharing with in the whole CGI group, with over 73 000+ professionals in 40+ countries.