The construction designer’s duties of employment will be to design/model structures made of monolithic reinforced concrete, prefabricated reinforced concrete and steel, and developing product drawings of prefabricated reinforced concrete elements and shape drawings of steel structures. Independently correcting settings in th the TEKLA software, and creating templates.
A good candidate will possess the following qualities:
- higher education in the field of civil engineering;
- excellent proficiency in TEKLA BIM software;
- drawing modelling/generating ability (drawings in the basic and operational stages of building documentation, product drawings),
- proficiency in Estonian and/or Russian.
The following will also be beneficial:
- TEKLA BIM software training skills;
- long-term experience working in modelling of building structures,
- English language proficiency.
- different challenging and interesting projects;
- up-to-date working conditions, a pleasant working environment in a growing company;
- remuneration linked to performance, basic salary + performance bonus.
THE VACANCY WILL BE FILLED AS SOON AS A SUITABLE CANDIATE IS FOUND!
Apply today: http://bit.ly/2NZcma4