You will be responsible for managing execution of web and mobile development projects, as well as enterprise software applications. You will work closely with the Technical Team and Management to ensure a project runs smoothly.
- Day-to-day management of the work, budget tracking, status reporting and managing stakeholders;
- Planning, project scheduling & resource management including external partnerships;
- Coordinate design, development and testing activities across physically dispersed teams;
- Develop project documentation including statement of work, status reports, budgets, stakeholder registers, and communication plans;
- Manage development phase leveraging agile best practices – scrums, sprints, user stories, retrospectives, etc.;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all team members, stakeholders and partners;
- Actively manage, track and communicate project issues and risks, escalating when necessary;
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of previous project management experience managing eCommerce B2B/B2C projects;
- Experience with eCommerce platforms highly desirable;
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods;
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets;
- Self-starter with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well-defined solutions and action plans;
- Highly skilled in six sigma and agile methodology;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written);
- Experience with managing end-to-end delivery of projects in a digital environment is a must;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and non-routine working environment;
- Efficiency to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Comfortable in uncomfortable situations;
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships.
- Desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines;
- Strong analytical skills and AGILE/Scrum experience.
- Yearly Bonus;
- Loyalty Bonus after 2 years of work;
- Self-Development Courses;
- Gym Membership.
Also Looking for:
- Affiliate Manager;
- Sourcing Agent;
- Business Developer;
- Marketing Manager;
- Full Stack Developer;
- Senior Executive Assistant.
Want to know more?
Contact us via email (hr(at)novads.co) or give us a call (+372 53 306 871)
26. märts 2019
25. veebruar 2019
Alates 2500 kuni 3000 EUR kuus