• Analyze key metrics on a daily basis, identify trends and make immediate site optimizations.
• Track and analyze key KPI’s related to: multi-channel funnels, assisted conversions, and top conversion paths. Develop website dashboard and provide reporting on a daily and weekly basis to internal stakeholders.
• Analyze and optimize top landing pages. Work with design and marketing team to develop A/B test for campaign specific landing pages to achieve conversion goals.
• Perform audits of analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
• Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients.
• Develop hypothesis, build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
• Partner up with our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
• Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypothesis.
• Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Highly analytical and able to get into the weeds of identifying an issue and developing an action plan to solve
• Ability to be detailed oriented and meet timelines. Must be able to manage projects to completion with the development team
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Expertise in Segment
• Expertise with Google Analytics, Google tag manager, and other Google tools
• Expertise using Optimizely, Google Optimize and other optimization tools
• A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn
• Ability to effectively communicate colleagues at all levels
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• 5 years e-commerce analytics experience
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
• Go above and beyond a ‘competitive’ salary
• Get paid the best salary in the industry for all of your hard work
• Eat like a king every single day
• Enjoy gourmet meals delivered to the office twice a day
• Get ripped with a free gym membership, fitness training and even supplements
• Get in the best shape of your life without spending a fortune
• Try new things & unleash your adrenaline with fun weekend activities
• Enjoy go-karting, shooting at the range, arctic drift racing and more!
• Experience company vacations like never before
• Spend summer days in Ibiza and winter days in Lapland
Please click here to APPLY