3 X LORRY DRIVERS / RAHVUSVAHELISTE VEDUDE AUTOJUHT - LICENCE CATEGORY C + E
Our client based in Scotland requires 3 experienced Lorry Drivers Category C + E to work on night trunk runs between Glasgow Scotland & Birmingham delivering goods. There is no loading or unloading involved.
THESE ARE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES WITH GREAT EARNINGS POTENTIAL.
Hours of work will be 5 nights per week from 6pm to 7am.
- Driving Licence Category C + E (Class I)
- You must have a minimum of 1 years experience driving lorries
- Minimum age 21
- No drink driving or dangerous driving convictions
- Excellent health
- No criminal record
- Basic understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
- Must have a good previous work record
We shall require:-
- Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
- Driving Licence verification & inspection - we shall need to see your licence and take copies
- Confirmation of your entitlement to drive and any driving licence endorsements by your transport police
- Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
- Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
- Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
- 2 passport sized photos
Full time contracts
Wages are paid at £400.00 per week 9200 EKK per week
Their are many opportunities for overtime and enhanced pay rates.
Average UK working hours per week are 48 from March 2005
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK (subsidised travel to UK) - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.