- You manage complete vehicle durability evaluation on pre and mass production vehicles to promote quick detection of durability concerns with several independent companies
- You agree on contracts and testing schedule of vehicles to be evaluated.
- You visit those companies monthly for confirmation of their reports and for critical issues.
- You inform related division in Europe and/or Japan to promote the necessary action.
- You provide monthly report on vehicles under evaluation.
- You improve quality of TMEM manufactured vehicles and co-ordinate necessary field action with consideration of the nature of the defect.
- You co-ordinate with suppliers and our European Manufacturing Companies (EMC) to ensure that they continue to strive for improvements, including site visits and problem solving activities relating to quality issues.
-You monitor field results of proposed countermeasures and preventive actions in order to determine the effectiveness of the solutions.
-You provide regular reports and information to top management in Europe and Japan.
- Industrial or civil engineer in electro-mechanics, mechanics, electronics,…
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, experience in automotive industry will be considered as an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Willing to travel (30%)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Driving license
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.