You will be working with a cross-functional team. You will be responsible for the full software development life-cycle, from design to delivery using the latest tools and technologies. You will work alongside other developers to design elegant solutions and troubleshoot difficult problems.
- Deliver server-side Java components and services for chosen area
- Be responsible for the production of clean code
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments
- Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
- Work in a team using Scrum agile methodology ensuring that your team meets the sprint commitments
- Strong Java experience
- Experience in Spring framework
- Embrace software engineering best practices; Continuous Integration, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Refactoring etc.
- Experience of at least one build tool (Maven, Gradle etc.)
- Experience in at least one Continuous Integration tool (Hudson, Bamboo, GoCD etc.)
- Datastore development (Relational Databases, NoSQL)
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ambitious and team player
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Enthusiastic about the latest developments in the industry
- Experience in gambling industry is a plus
- Google Cloud platform experience
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our Estonian office - right in the heart of Tallinn you’ll find a cozy office with carpet covered floors, bean bag chairs all around, walls themed with games graphics, a fridge full of drinks and bowls full of candy. In the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration abroad and in the winter you’ll enjoy the Christmas events with your colleagues and there’s always something for the kids! Frequent social events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup, doing a bowling session or playing board games with your team. Our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.